The 12 Days of Christmas - Oracle/Signs for 2020 - Aberfoyle
The Oracle of the '12 Days of Christmas' begins 26th December (Boxing Day) and continues until January 6th (Twelfth Night/Epiphany).
Each day we "look out" for a sign - usually in nature, but could be in daily life. Each daily sign is a message for the corresponding month in 2020 i.e. 26th (day 1)= January, 27th (day 2)= February etc.
Both Lynn and Caireen took part in this last year, and the results have been fascinating - so we are happy to share our techniques and PREPARE ourselves for this year.
Outline for the workshop:
- An Introduction (indoors with a warm drink!)
- 1-2 hours outside nature immersion and connection in woods around Aberfoyle, near to the Doune and Fairy Hills.
- Regroup & discussion (with more warm drinks!)
The workshop will leave you ready and prepared to do you own 12 Days for the coming year.
We will meet in the cafe of the Scottish Wool Centre in Aberfoyle. (Just off Car Park behind the Scottish Visitor I-Centre) where we will start and finish the workshop, and giving us weather cover for the time of year!
Please Note: You are responsible for your own health and safety.
What to Bring:
- suitable Outdoor clothing & footwear
- plastic bag to sit on if ground is wet
- lunch, snacks, water, thermos if required - otherwise lunch and hot drinks, cakes etc available at the Wool Centre cafe
- mobile phone/camera
- insect repellant
- walking poles if required
Ticket of £25 per person is non-refundable 2 weeks before date of the event. Should the Organisers require to cancel, all ticket costs will be refunded.
If you require any further info, please message us on Facebook, The Sentient Oracle.
Caireen Todd & Lynn Paterson