Jack and the Beanstalk - Mon Eve
A Child's ticket is for ages 15 and under. A giant pantomime adventure comes to the Statfold Barn Railway this Christmas - oh yes it does! Jack and the Beanstalk promises to be Tamworth's biggest ever show! Join Jack, Jill and all their friends for a hilarious pantomime adventure, full of laughter singing, dancing, special effects - and most importantly - a beanstalk! Starring everyone’s favourite Dame, Alex Farrell, as Dame Dotty Trott (for his fourteenth year!), local funny man Sam Beech as Simple Simon, everyone's favourite villain they love to hate, Terry Batham, as the scheming Fleshcreep and local favourite Olivia Shepherd as one of his hopeless assistants - plus many more cast members to be announced soon! PLEASE NOTE: SEATING WILL BE ALLOCATED ACCORDING TO THE BOOKING. IF YOU WISH TO BE SEATED WITH ANOTHER PARTY OR REQUIRE WHEELCHAIR ACCESSIBILTY/ANY OTHER MEASURES, PLEASE CONTACT TAMWORTH PANTOMIME COMPANY DIRECTLY AFTER BOOKING YOUR TICKETS.
We can't wait to welcome you to this year's pantomime, Jack and the Beanstalk, at Statfold Barn Railway! Before you visit, there are a couple of things to note;
- Statfold Barn Railway has it's own car parking for the theatre, please ensure you park here and not for the Santa Event.
- If you are showing any symptoms of COVID-19, please do not attend your performance. Please get in touch with us and we will find a solution.
- Please allow extra time before the performance to get into the venue.
- Temperature checks will be taken before entering the venue.*
- Inside our brand-new theatre there will be a bar and sweet stations.
- There is no reserved seating at this pantomime. To maintain social distancing, the seats will be separated with a gap. This grouping will be the group you have booked your tickets with. If you wish to sit with another group, please contact The Tamworth Pantomime Company directly through Facebook or by emailing Alex@TamworthPanto.co.uk and we will ensure you are allocated seats together.
- Should you require any additional assistance (wheelchair seating etc.) during your visit or have any questions, please contact us directly through Facebook or by emailing Alex@TamworthPanto.co.uk.
*We will be updating our measures and procedures according to the government guidelines at the time. Please keep an eye out for updates.
Thankyou for supporting the Arts and Tamworth Pantomime Company!